Monday, November 19, 2012

"The King's Speech" (Thing 2)

We watched "The King's Speech." The movie is set in England during World War 2. The main character Bertie is the son of a king, but the king is dying and Bertie is scared to become king because he has a speech problem. His brother likes to party and is not going to take care of the people during the war.

I would give this movie:



 because you don't know what is going to happen, it's based on a true story, and also I like stories set in England. I really like the friendship between Bertie and Lionel, his speech therapist.

2 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

I'm glad you liked the movie so much. It is such a good story about friendship and overcoming challenges. Nice review.

Boquinha said...

I think it's great how much you love British films and, well, anything British really. It was great to watch this movie together. What a great film!