Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Matilda (Thing 2)

We read Matilda by Roald Dahl.

It's about a girl named Matilda and she is 5 years old and she loves to read but her mom, dad, and brother watch TV but she does not! Then she goes to school at the age of 5 years old and there is a mean principal named Miss Trunchbull and she does not like kids and she does horrible things to them.

I learned that small people can make a big difference.

I recommend this book because people will love it and laugh.

I really liked when Matilda got back at Miss Trunchbull.

We watched Matilda the movie. The movie was very different than the book.

I would give it

3 comments:

Zelia said...

Great book report. You are a good write and I love that you read so many books.
love
Vavo

Vivian said...

"I learned that small people can make a big difference." Nice take away.
xoxox
Grandma

Cristin said...

That's so true--small people really can make a big difference! Roald Dahl always makes me laugh. I really like his books. It's funny how different movies are from the books sometimes (actually, almost always)!