Saturday, January 25, 2014

Apollo 13 (Thing 2)

We watched the movie "Apollo 13." It's about some astronauts who go into space to land on the moon, but something happens. . . . Something breaks on their ship and they have to survive in space. Everyone at Mission Control is trying to save them. Will they be saved? Will they not? You should watch it!



I would give this movie




because even though I knew the ending, it always kept me on the edge of my seat. I would have given this movie five stars but it felt like it dragged on a little bit.

3 comments:

Boquinha said...

It's crazy how much they fit into over two hours! I'm glad you liked it. It makes that Modern Family clip even funnier. :P

The Magic Violinist said...

Ha ha, like your introduction to the movie. ;) Makes it even more suspenseful.

Dr. Mark said...

Nice teaser! If I hadn't already seen the movie I would definitely want to after reading your review. And I'm with you--even knowing the ending won't stop you from getting very nervous!