Monday, October 27, 2014

Gone With The Wind (Thing 2)



We watched "Gone With The Wind." It is a movie that took place during the Civil War. We have been studying a lot about the Civil War lately, so we knew about it before we watched. "Gone With The Wind" is a movie about a girl named Scarlett, all of the boys like her but she only likes one of them, Ashley. She soon finds out that Ashley is going to marry Melanie, Scarlett's friend. She then becomes relentless in trying to get Ashley to love her. This all takes place in the south.


 I would give this movie

because the music was very good, and I enjoyed the story. I would have given this movie 5 stars, but I didn't really enjoy the beginning.

1 comment:

Boquinha said...

Great review! And that's a really great use of the word "relentless" - so true. I'm glad you liked this film. It's a classic and I like it, too. I enjoyed watching it with you.