Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Damn Yankees (Thing 2)



We watched the musical "Damn Yankees." It is a movie about a man named Joe who loves the baseball team the Washington Senators. He sold his soul to the devil so he could help them break their losing streak. The devil makes him become a young, 22-year-old baseball player. After playing many games, Joe starts to miss home. He wants to go back. The devil, so desperate to keep him, sends in his secret weapon.

I would give this movie





because it has good music, it's funny at times, and has an overall good story.

2 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

I'm glad to hear you still like this musical. Even when you were little, you really enjoyed it. I remember taking you and your sister to a live performance.

Boquinha said...

I remember that live performance, too. It was great! This is one of my favorite old ones. I'm glad you like it! Great review. I like that you don't give away what the secret weapon is. :)