Monday, October 19, 2015

The Court Jester (Thing 2)

Today, we watched "The Court Jester." In the beginning of the story, the king and his heirs are killed. After being killed, the leader of this operation becomes the king. Meanwhile, deep in the forest, a group of people were able to save one of the heirs. The heir is only a baby, but they keep him safe.

After the new king searches for the baby, the group runs to safety. Hubert, one of the men in this group, has to infiltrate the castle so they can overthrow the new king. Hubert has to pretend to be the king's jester. The plot takes several funny twists and turns as he attempts to complete his mission. If you like "Galavant" and "Princess Bride," you will love this movie.

I would give this movie



because it is really funny.

2 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

I'm glad you liked it so much. I can't remember much about the movie specifically, but I do remember the chalice from the palace scene. So funny.

Boquinha said...

It's been a long time since I've seen this movie, so I appreciate the recap. When I saw the beginning the other day, it did remind me of Galavant! And that's not a bad thing. :)