Monday, November 30, 2015

"Once" (Thing 2)

We watched "Once." It is known as a extended music video, but it is also a musical. The reason why I call it an extended music video is because the music doesn't tell the story as much as most musicals. "Once" is about two people that meet and start a band. It is all about their social lives and their journey through creating albums. It is super simple, so if you like action packed movies, this one is not for you. But if you like indie flicks, then this one is for sure for you!

I would give this movie





for its good music and simplicity.

2 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

I remember really liking that film. It is really simple, but the music is really great. Sometimes you need a film that gently entertains you like this.

Boquinha said...

I love hearing your thoughts on this movie! I'm glad you liked it. It's very simple but not at all boring. The music is great, too. I really like this one, too.