Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cheaper By The Dozen (Thing 2)

We watched the movie "Cheaper By The Dozen." It is about a family with 12 kids who move to a different house so their dad and mom could follow their dreams for the dad to be a football coach and for the mom to get her book published.

When they move, they have a next door neighbor who is rich and thinks their family is crazy . When the kids go to school, they get picked on. The kids names are: Nora, Charlie, Lorraine, Henry, Sarah, Jake, Jessica, Kim, Mark, Mike, Kyle, and Nigel.

My favorite part of the movie was when the kids think of a plan to get their teenage sister's boyfriend away from their house.

I would rate this movie because it's funny and goofy. :D

4 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

This is another excellent review. I'm glad you liked the movie. It's always great to find a 4- or 5-star gem.

Boquinha said...

Ohhhh, I love that part, too! The twins are so cute and I like how the boyfriend struts around like he's so cool and then their plan goes into action! Great review (nice job getting all the kids' names, too!) and I'm glad you enjoyed the movie!

Dave Johnson said...

We really like this movie, but it's been a few years since we've seen it. I don't think Rich remembers it, so we need to watch it again. That house seems crazy - I don't know if I could have such a big family without losing my mind!

Anonymous said...

I liked the movie, too. And as much as I love kids, a dozen of them would be stressful. As it is I feel like I have to schedule an appointment with my daughters just to use our own washer and dryer. And even then I only get to use it so long as I take their clothes out of the washer and into the dryer. Kind of unfair.