Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pollyanna (Thing 1)

We watched "Pollyanna" not too long ago. It's about a girl named Pollyanna (hence the title) who goes to live with her rich aunt. While she is there, she meets lots of people including a grumpy maid, a crotchety old woman who is convinced she's dying, a mischievous orphan, a lonely old man, and many others. Pollyanna helps to spread cheer to every single stuffy or grumpy person in town, including her aunt.

My favorite parts in the movie are when she shows everyone how to hang crystals to make rainbows and the end of the movie, but I won't give away what happens at the end.

I would give this movie. It's fun and sweet and if you haven't already watched it, I recommend watching it.

1 comment:

Boquinha said...

I like this movie, too. I always tear up a little at the end. So sweet.