Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Two Towers (Thing 2)

We read The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien. It is the second book in the Lord Of The Rings series. My favorite character is Gimli the dwarf. Tolkien left us hanging at the end of the first book, but now that we've read this book I can tell you more about it. It's about 3 groups. One group has Legolas the elf, Gimli the dwarf, and Aragorn, a human. In another are Frodo and Sam, the hobbits. And in the last group there are Merry and Pippin, who are also hobbits. Frodo and Sam are going to the fires of Mordor and the other groups go on other adventures.

I would give this book because it was funny and it had action. I would have given it a 5, but I gave it a 4 because it has confusing names.

2 comments:

Boquinha said...

This is a really great review and summary. I'm so glad you are enjoying these books! So, did this book leave you hanging, too?

Dr. Mark said...

I can guarantee the third book won't leave you hanging! Great review. I'm glad you're enjoying them, too.